This beautiful build is based on a Ducati Monster S2R 1000. What Radical Ducati have created is now known as “RAD to HELL”. This is the bike some of us wish Ducati would build. The S2R 1000 engine has been tuned by Radical Ducati by adding ported heads, racing-style filters, and a Wolfman exhaust system. The ECU is upgraded to an EVR 3 ecu, and an EVR slipper clutch helps put the power to the ground.
The bodywork is Radical Ducati’s proprietary fiberglass Montjuich kit, with carbon fiber fenders front and back. The triple clamps, clip-ons and rear-sets are all lightweight aftermarket items from Rizoma. This bike features a modified rear subframe and a Ducati S2R single side swingarm. For suspension the guys at Radical Ducati decided to keep the front stock and use an Ohlins rear shock.
So if you’re a Ducati fan and you still haven’t heard of Radical Ducati from Madrid, Spain. Do yourself a favor and check out their builds. These guys build some of the most good-looking and technologically advanced Ducati bikes out there. Stay tuned to this blog to check out the rest of their builds.
List of Modifications:
– BASIS : Ducati Monster S2R 1000.
– Modified rear subframe.
– Ducati S2R single side swingarm.
– S2R 1000 front and rear wheels.
– S2R 1000 original fork .
– Ohlins rear schock.
– RAD ergal triple clamps.
– Glass fiber RAD 02 Montjuich bodykit.
– Carbon fiber front and rear mudguard.
– Ellipsoidal Hi/low beam front light.
– Hand made front bracket.
– Montesa rear light .
– Led Blinkers .
– S2R 1000 engine , tuned ,head pòrteds, alloy flywheel , EVR antihooping clutch .
– EVR Clutch Actuator
– Racing air filters.
– Wolfman exhaust system two in one 45/50 . Spark megaphone ( RAD design).
– RAD ergal clip ons .
– Disccaciati brakes ,rotors and radial pumps.
– EVR 3 Ecu
– S2R 1000 original wiring.
– Aviacompositi Rev counter.
– LiPO 7.5 amp battery.
– Rizoma rearsets
And last but not least a video of “RAD to Hell” from del Perro